Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A familiar-looking sweater dress: OOTD Sept. 20th


When I first saw the above sweater dress amongst the 400-piece Missoni for Target line this past August, I had to do a double-take.  Then, a few days later, I saw it styled like this:
I was pretty pumped, because I bought a very similar sweater dress at a Carson Pirie Scott in Chicago about five or so years ago.  I style it eerily similarly to how Missoni for Target styled theirs:


Sweater dress: Sweater Project
Long-sleeved shirt: Ralph Lauren
Leggings: White House Black Market
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Shoes: Cole Haan Nike Air Lyric flats

Don't mind the crooked strap of the dress; it had already been a hectic day, and this was only 7:10 AM.  The picture is not very indicative of the pattern on the sweater dress, but the black and white zig zag motif is very similar to the Missoni for Target dress. 

Sometimes I like to belt this dress with a wide black belt; I've also worn it with red heels or a red or pink belt.  It's such a versatile, comfortable piece, so if any of you were lucky enough to grab the Missoni for Target dress pictured above, I assure you, you will not regret it. 

I'm off to figure out what I'm going to wear for my birthday dinner tomorrow night, so I shall catch all of you lovelies later! 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun outfit, you put really different looks together all of the time, I am such a one pony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like looking through an article that will make men and women
    think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    Here is my blog ... MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER Aimbot

    ReplyDelete