Monday, August 29, 2011

What should I wear?

The first day of school is fast approaching (we have in-service today and tomorrow, and kids come on Wednesday...eek!), and of course, I'm having an outfit crisis.  I have five polyvore sets below, and like the lovely AppGal did in this post, I'm going to ask you guys to vote on what you all think I should wear on the first day of school.  AppGal also inspired a couple of my first day outfits, particularly the outfit with the paisley pencil skirt and the outfit with the pleated skirt and striped top.  Alright guys, here they are:

First Day of School Option #1


First Day of School Outfit Option #2



First Day of School Outfit Option #3



First Day of School Outfit Option #4



First Day of School Outfit Option #5



What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. I think either #1 or #3 with the pencil skirts. They look like you have authority but are still approachable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think a pencil skirt is the way to go on the first day. I'd go with the paisley (#1) because the shape says you're all business but the print says you're creative and fun. The cardigan pulls it all together. You want to be structured on the first day. I'd go with your new Maisie dress on Friday, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input, ladies! I'll post my choice tomorrow AM. I agree with the Maisie dress on Friday, AppGal! It's more of a fun and fancy-free kind of outfit, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think America must have the best dressed teachers in the world, none of mine ever looked as good as you and AppGal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, shucks. You are too kind! I kind of fell into a khakis and sweater rut last year after my knee surgery, so I'm hoping this blog keeps me from being so boring this year!

    ReplyDelete