Thursday, August 11, 2011

OOTD: August 9th

This past Tuesday, I went into school to meet with my principal about my schedule.  I wanted to look professional, yet summer-casual.  It's finally cooled down enough here that I could test drive one of my Tippi sweaters without sweating profusely.  Here's what I wore:


There was a bit of a breeze, and the soiree skirt fluttered in a very pretty, feminine way.  So far, so good with the Tippi sweater.  I only wore it for a few hours, but I'm still afraid it might pill after a few wears.

My earrings and necklace are not included in the Polyvore set below.  The earrings are from Truly Vintage, a company that takes vintage pins, beads, buttons, etc. and creates new, stylish jewelry from recycled pieces.  The necklace is a gift from a friend.  Here's the set:
Summer Meeting

J crew sweater
$70 - jcrew.com

J Crew flower skirt
$70 - jcrew.com

Carolee wedding jewelry
£28 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Shoedazzle

Giada

simplyme091909.blogspot.com


It's almost the weekend :) Happy Thursday!

 

2 comments: