Friday, August 26, 2011

OOTD August 25: A Day Date

Top: NY&Co.
Shorts: Mossimo for Target
Necklace: Target
Bracelets: NY&Co. and Kards Unlimited
Shoes: Candies for Kohls

The top I'm wearing here is New York & Company's Big Pockets Silky Blouse, and at $39.95, it's a much cheaper alternative to J.Crew's Blythe and Elodie blouses.  I'm wearing an XS, and I probably could have sized up to a small.  However, when I wear this top to school, I plan on wearing a cami under it, as it is pretty sheer.  I will probably keep the top button (which is gapping in this picture) unbuttoned.  The buttons gapping weren't really an ongoing issue when I wore this top yesterday.  I just happened to be standing at juuust the right angle when the fiance snapped this picture for me. 

The fiance and I are trying to suck all of the life we can out of our remaining few days of summer vacation (sob), and we decided to go on a day date to Pittsburgh's South Side.  We spent the better part of the day moseying the streets of the South Side, stopping in a few clothing boutiques (I found a new vintage clothes store!  Pics coming soon of my loot) to see what we could find.  We also stopped at a great pretzel place called The Pretzel Shop for a quick snack.  We ended our South Side jaunt with a quick spin around H&M, and I found a couple of cute pieces for fall. 

After our afternoon at the South Side, we went to our local mall to get some information about registering at Macy's and Crate & Barrel.  Then, we ended our day date with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.  I may or may not have polished off a piece of chocolate tuxedo cream cheesecake for breakfast this morning.  ;) 

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment