Friday, October 28, 2011

OOTD: Navy and Raspberry - plus an Anthro shoe review

Poncho-cardigan:  Merona for Target, sz. small
Sweater dress:  Brooks Brothers, sz. small
Belt:  Merona for Target, sz. small/medium
Tights:  Merona for Target, sz. small/medium
Shoes:  Miss Albright Lake & Land Heels, Anthropologie, sz. 7.5

This OOTD was from Wednesday and was inspired by Anthropologie's Lake & Land Heels by Miss Albright.  I ordered these shoes last week after I decided I needed a non-black pair of oxford-like heels.  After reading the reviews and seeing the sale price - $79.95 - I decided that my closet was sorely missing this pair of shoes.  Here are the shoes on their own:


After wearing these shoes all day, I can reaffirm the positive reviews on the website.  I'm on my feet pretty much all day, and these shoes kept me comfortable.  Some reviews on the website said to size down, but I ordered my regular size 7.5, and they fit just fine.  The adjustable ankle strap allowed for a tighter fit. 

I love the blue suede and light brown leather, and the tassels are the perfect touch.  I got compliments all day.  My only two complaints are that one set of tassels came untied several times throughout the day and the one strap dug into my ankle a bit when I walked.  After wearing the shoe all day, however, both problems seemed to be somewhat alleviated.  I think once I wear the shoes in, they'll be fine.  This shoe is still available on Anthro's website in sizes 7.5 - 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment