Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OOTD: A remixed blouse

Just an old OOTD I wanted to share with you all from about a month ago (Yes, I am that behind on posting.  For shame.).
Blouse: Lemon Liftoff Blouse, Girls from Savoy, Anthropologie, sz. 4 (remixed here)
Cardi: Merona, Target, sz. small
Jeans: Joe's Jeans, Anthropologie, sz. 28
Shoes: Cole Haan Air Lyric, sz. 7.5
Pin: Vintage
Earrings: Target

How darling is that little owl pin?  I originally bought it to turn into a necklace earlier this fall, but I think I may keep it as a pin.  I felt very Emma Pillsbury-ish in this outfit.  Not a bad feeling, in my opinion. 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the owls! =D They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top..I have it too but have yet to wear it...cute cute

    ReplyDelete