Friday, December 2, 2011

OOTD Nov. 18th and some lame excuses

Hey everyone.  So sorry it's been over a week since I've posted.  ::hangs head in shame:: 

Here are my lame excuses, in prose-form:
I've discovered that winter darkness (It gets dark between 4:30 and 5:00 PM here now...ick) makes me extremely sleepy this year.  It may also be my ridiculous new work schedule - no plan period, cafeteria duty, three preps - or my ridiculous new workout schedule - pre-training for a half marathon (here we go again), daily yoga and strength training - or it just may be a combination of all three elements, but I find myself conking out before 9:00 every night.  This used to be my blogging time.  Looks like I'll have to find a way around it!

Anyhow, as promised, here's an OOTD from the middle of November:

Sweater: Trouve via Nordstrom, sz. sm.
Skirt: J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in double-serge wool in jazzy purple, sz. 4 (remixed here and here)
Tights: Merona, sz. sm/md
Shoes: Missoni for Target, sz. 7.5
Gold heart necklace: Vintage
Mixed metals necklace: A gift from my daddy :)

This skirt is possibly my best buy from J.Crew thus far.  I've already worn it three times this school year, and I have several more outfit ideas in mind.  It's thick, so I was able to tuck in my bulky sweater with no lines.

The shoes, on the other hand...ugh.  Not very comfortable.  But they complemented the sweater, so I pushed through for the sake of fashion :)

3 comments:

  1. I conk out every night about 9.30pm, I can't even go see a film after 6.00pm because I'll fall asleep during it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You are fabulous! =) I love this outfit! I just figured out why I wasn't seeing your posts on my blog roll and fixed it! =) Thanks for the welcome -- I love the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Tabitha, I'm with you on that these days!

    Hi Kristy! I'm so pumped...I finally figured out why I wasn't seeing YOUR posts - I thought I followed you at school, but of course it didn't work. I fixed it too! haha
    And thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete