Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm baaaack!

So, I haven't posted in over a year. My b. :( Life has been insanely busy (more on that later), and I just kind of...stopped posting. But I recently realized that I need to have an outlet for my inner fashionista. Thus, I am returning to fashion blogging. I might throw a little bit of life in my blogging this go-round, too. If I'm a little rusty to start out, please forgive me. Let's ease back into this together with one of my favorite outfits this summer that I wore to an open-mic night at a local bar (no performing, just listening...much to the patrons' gratitude, I'm sure!). Here's me:



and here's the Polyvore. There are a few differences (like those "Spot the Differences" puzzles in Games and Highlights magazines...fun fun!). First, I am wearing a vintage bracelet of my mom's, and I'm also wearing a vintage beaded necklace. Also, I am wearing a pair of purple booties that I got for a song at Payless last year for a school spirit day and never planned on wearing seriously. I couldn't find any of those three items anywhere on the web.




Open Mic Night




No comments:

Post a Comment