Monday, July 25, 2011

Let's keep it short

I may be a little late coming to the party, but I am loving dressy, flowy shorts this summer. I bought a pair at Free People for around $32 on sale, and they've been a staple ever since. I can dress them up for a night out with heels and a blouse, I can dress them down for lunch or a day of shopping with sandals and a tank. They're comfortable and easy to wear. If you haven't grabbed a pair for yourself or if you're on the fence, I highly recommend them!

Here's an OOTD from a few weeks ago when we went to dinner in the city with friends. I'm wearing shorts from Free People, a blouse from Target's Mossimo line, an old Guess cardigan, a belt from Target, and my favorite, can't-live-without Cole Haan Nike peep-toes.
And here's a Polyvore I put together of a similar outfit:

A Night Out





Do any of you have dressy shorts? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment